Our Plasma/LCD Replica Televisions are truly the best electronic props on the market and feature durable plastic construction. All of our simulated electronic props are in wide-screen format and can either be placed table top using the base included, or wall mounted after removing the base.
- If your product arrives damaged call customer service immediately at 877-371-4551. You have a maximum of 5 business days after receiving your product to report a damage claim. After 5 business days damage claims cannot be processed. Please note that this is not our rule, but the rule of the small package couriers used to ship our simulated electronic television props.
- Keep the original carton with the tracking number of the damaged product. Damage claims cannot be processed without the original carton and original shipping label still intact. The tracking number on the damaged package will need to be given to the customer service representative to process the damage claim. Once your damage claim has been processed, the shipping courier who delivered your product will pick it up within 5 business days for damage inspection at the shipping location it was delivered to. A replacement for the damaged item will be shipped out to you as soon as possible.
- You must call within 5 business days of receiving your product to receive a Return Authorization Number (RAN). All returns must have a Return Authorization Number (RAN) and be in their original carton to receive a refund. Returned product without a Return Authorization Number (RAN) will be REFUSED at the receiving dock. Return Authorization Numbers will not be issued after the 5th business day.
- All returns and refunds are at the discretion of NextStage Furniture. Used/Damaged product will not be accepted for a refund. All returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Note: Shipments refused by the recipient will be treated as a return. Return freight and shipment refusal/change of address charges will be applied to each package refused.
- Freight amounts are not refunded.